Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Force will be with me...always

Being at work for ten hours is really not my cup of tea. I have no idea how some people do it on a regular basis. I, apparently, am a big lazy wimp.

On the other hand, I got a lot accomplished today, and I feel a lot better about the upcoming Joint Review. It worries me a bit that the lower lid on my right eye keeps spontaneously twitching, but maybe it will go away once I am less stressed.

Funny side note: While my life-long obsession with all things Star Wars has never exactly served as a magical key to a social life, it does allow me to hold my own in conversations with all my fellow dorky engineers. We like to go off on tangents about why it is a travesty to even suggest that Han didn't shoot first, the abomination that is Jar Jar Binks, and why George Lucas should never, ever be allowed to write dialogue. Sometimes this makes it hard to get actual work done. Sure is fun, though.

Only 100 days until the 10th Annual MC Mini Masters! Yay mini-golf!

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

10-hour days are totally unnatural for humans. I can hardly eke out a 6 hour day. Go Italians!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home